Job#: 1255148 Job Description:
Remote Desktop Support Engineer Job Opening
If you are interested you can email your updated word resume to;Madison Sylvia at
What is their day to day going to look like and their main responsibilities?
• Tax tickets
• Ticket work
• Take tickets and do the first line of triage and figure out what bucket they are in. m-f 40 hours still be on call.
• Make sure software is available for anyone to read or publish on their website regardless of any disability.
• Builds automated tooling
• Expanding on automated tooling
What background/job experience are you looking for?
• AWS Familiarity (certs would be a bonus)
• React-preferred but not needed
What would you say to potential candidates to get them excited to join the team?
• Great team
• Impact on 15-25% of the population. Able to work with the disability population and positively impact a portion of those in which use the services.
• Looking to convert to a full time employee after contract. Great way to get your foot in the door.
As a Support Engineer, you will
* Solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
* Read and understand complex application code and make approved code fixes to resolve support issues.
* Write and review accurate and complete support procedures, system documentation and issue tracking entries.
* Support production applications and services to ensure a positive customer experience that is in-line with the business objectives.
* Become the subject matter expert on our accessibility service.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at