Kforce has a client seeking a Support Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.
* Acts as the final point of escalation and resolution for technical support
* Provides advanced technical support to developers, corporate customers and end users for complex products, including highly escalated issues
* Provides support via telephone, written correspondence, and electronic media
* May act as technical lead and provide technical training, coaching, and mentoring to other engineers
* May provide limited consulting to internal or external customers
* May research technical documents and feature lists
* Some customer service experience where they helped resolve issues over the phone (6 months to a year of experience)
* Needs experience with programing to understand the people they are talking to
* Good customer service skills
* Experience Azure DevOps ideal
* Eager to learn something new
* Experience with DevOps
* Programing experience - from school to learning on own - need to know the terminology
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.