We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who will join an elite team that focuses on Customer success in Identity and Cloud Engineering. The team consists of high performing engineers who focus on troubleshooting, debugging, and proposing solutions to complex customer issues escalated to our last tier of Technical Support. You will help drive a cross-functional response to critical technical incidents, acting as a quarterback and customer advocate within R&D, and represent the Technology organization to customers and our support organization. This role will also be a champion for development of internal tooling.
This role requires the abilities of both Software Engineer and Tier 3 Customer Support to act as an effective interlink and be able to understand the overall Identity and Cloud architectures. Ideal candidate will share our passion and pride in a customer first culture.
As a part of Tyler's corporate staff, you will make an impact on outcomes that affect various areas of the company. Your work will ultimately support our team members, clients, stakeholders, and the public sector.Location
- Troubleshoot, debug, and propose bug fixes and architectural changes, within the Identity and Cloud infrastructure, as well as customer integration architectures
- Work closely with customer development teams to propose fixes or design changes
- Understand customer use cases, work with support, deployment, and product teams to be an effective technical liaison between engineering, support, and the customer
- Take complete ownership of escalations and provide summary status of the various cases to engineering and management
- Collaborate cross-functionally and within the team to solve hard technical problems
- Identify opportunities to propose new technical troubleshooting or analysis tools
- Participate in periodic on-call duties for critical customer escalations
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
- Industry experience working in a large scale, multi-tenant production environment
- Action oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly adaptable, fast learner, and resourceful
- Ability to lead technical teams through design and implementation across an organization
- Previous experience working with geographically distributed coworkers.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other Engineers
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in the Identity space is preferred
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.