Kforce has a client that is seeking Support Technician in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania (PA).
The client is looking for a IT Support technician with experience imaging and deploying PC's on a large scale. Additionally this person would be in charge of managing remote authorization, VPN Tokens and updating the database.
* Build, image and deploy NeoPC's
* Perform imaging procedures on client PCs for use in all US sites (40 sites / 3000 users). Deploy PCs in a timely manner, and/or ship PCs to the remote site. Install required desktop applications using packaged deployments
* Coordinate with Front Office to maintain a clear understanding of PC imaging procedures to ensure ability to quickly respond to new/replacement PC requests
* Preserve integrity of the workstations within Arkema standards
* For obsolete PC hardware, adhere to disposal procedures for hard drive, removal and storage - as well as PC hardware storage for periodic disposal
* Adhere to and support system/application/tool and iTeam policies and standards
* Position must comply with safety procedures for a safe work environment
* Maintain confidentiality of employee actions (hires, transfers, terminations)
Enroll, manage, and troubleshoot Entrust :
* Fulfill user requests for Entrust (re)activations in a timely manner
* Provide support and coordination for global and regional IS&T project requirements as needed (mass token deployment and/or reactivation).
* Share knowledge, facilitate teamwork, and answer questions to support knowledge transfer
* Conduct direct user support for tokens (via email and phone) in a professional way with a focus on customer service
* Maintain documentation for enrollment procedures
Enroll, manage, and troubleshoot MobileIron:
* Fulfill user requests for MobileIron (re)activations in a timely manner
* Provide support and coordination for global and regional IS&T project requirements as needed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.