Kforce has a client in Tampa, FL that is currently seeking a Tier 2 Support Technician.
The Support Technician provides Technology/Application Support end-users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's application suite environment. This includes diagnosing reported problems within the application suite to ensure optimal functionality and performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
* Remote Global IT support, using remote desktop tools
* Support Technician will troubleshoot Operating system and application installation/configuration
* Provide quality In-house applications support
* Respond to inquiries from employees and help them resolve issues
* Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
* Support Technicians provide quality written communications and details of customer issues
* Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training/advice
* Support Technicians evaluate more complex calls and determine when to escalate to support team
* Maintain a high degree of Customer First focus for all support queries
* 0-1 years of previous experience in IT working with executives and end-users
* Have excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
* Ability to troubleshoot Software issues
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
* Positive and professional demeanor
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* Ability to troubleshoot application issues
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.