Nice Mattersight is the only company that uses personality analysis and big data analytics to improve every customer call, increase customer satisfaction and lower costs for Fortune 500 enterprises. Our patented technology mines a private database of over 1 billion customer service calls to quickly pair customers with call center agents they will naturally, effortlessly click with. Awkward and annoying becomes satisfying and enjoyable. Frustrated becomes enthusiastic.
Mattersight helps companies make positive conversations with their customers the rule, not the exception by fostering emotional connections that turn complainers into fans.
Frankly put, Big Data is exploding. That explosion is presenting all kinds of interesting avenues for our business, which is allowing our teams to grow professionally, technically and personally. This is exciting technology in an exciting space, and we want YOU to come join us on this adventure.
If you want to grow and contribute in ways you didn't expect, contact us today and see what matters.What you'll do:
Shift: 3rd (11:30pm to 8:30am)
Mattersight is looking for a Support Technician to join our rapidly expanding Information Technology team within Mattersight's Service Operations.
Individuals in the Support Technician position are responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Manage day to day support between Internal and Client Applications as well as projects and initiatives
- Provide Remote and On Site Support to Internal employees via Phone, Walkup, and Email channels
- Provide Customer Support for Business Applications
- Incident Creation and Management leveraging multiple ticketing systems and applications
- Addresses and resolves basic and advanced incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate resources to resolve incidents
- Creates a positive customer support experience; builds strong relationships through in-depth problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases
- Assist with understanding and/or documenting internal processes and contributing articles to an internal Knowledgebase.
- Provides after hours and on-call support as needed
What you definitely have:
2-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a fast paced & challenging environment.
Additionally any of the following:
- 2-5 years of desktop support or server operations experience
- Strong technical troubleshooting methodology in a remote administration environment
- Outgoing, Dependable, Responsive and a Contributing Team player
- Customer service attitude, focused on delivering value to clients and team
- Ability to calmly seek remediation options in a dynamic client-facing role
- Highly motivated individual with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal delivery
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.