Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Surgical Technologist Lead
to join their team in Seattle, WA
. This is a full-time, direct-hire
- $10,000 Sign-on Potential
- Relocation Available
- M- F Day shift.
The Surgical Technologist Lead is responsible for coordinating service planning activities for a designated specialty service. Provides professional surgical knowledge and scrubs skills in assigned area. Responsibilities
- Demonstrate advanced clinical and organizational skills related to the care of patients within the specialty.
- Must have knowledge of specialty procedures, along with associated equipment and supplies. Skills in teamwork and ability to address issues in tactful ways.
- Ability to communicate in ways that are broadly understood.
- Computer literacy - able to use ESI system as a reference, email, or voice mail.
- Ability to operate, or learn to operate, specialty-specific equipment as outlined in defined competencies.
- Review the surgery schedule for the week to anticipate equipment or product issues.
- Checks voice mail frequently, troubleshooting product, instrumentation, equipment, or scheduling issues.
- Respond to specialty questions or pages in a timely manner.
- Edits Procedures lists in collaboration with the Specialty Charge Nurse.
- Assist in orientation of new staff. Works with unit preceptors. Collaborate with manager/educator to review and evaluate staff performance. Serves as a role model for staff in following established standards of the department and attending charge nurse meetings.
- Responsible for the accuracy and content of resource materials in Sterile Processing Department.
- Launches new instruments and sets.
- Works closely with surgeons to understand current and future trends in specialty including equipment and supply needs communicating these to the department manager.
- Works with Equipment and Supply Specialist to arrange for repair and preventive maintenance of specialty related equipment. Keeps scheduling and surgeons informed about equipment availability.
- Promotes the use of the Value Analysis Team (VAT) process for all products and implants supporting clinical trials and evaluations.
- Assures adequacy of core equipment supplies on specialty carts (location specific).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Washington State Surgical Technologist certification required.
- 2 years of relevant clinical experience required, meet criteria of their respective professional category
- Completion of an approved Surgical Technology program or equivalent education/experience.
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted for not completing a Surgical Technology program, in addition to the experience required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.