Job Location-Frisco, TX (Day1 onsite – locals preferred)
Project Duration 6 Months
Project Start date ASAP
Job Title/Role SDET (iOS testing)
Mandatory Skills Per below JD
Client Interview Needed for Selection (yes / No) Yes
• 5+ years of software test experience for iOS mobile applications
• Experience in developing iOS test tools using Swift/Obj-C
• Strong hands-on experience with XCTest framework and XCUI UI tests
• Experience with mobile continuous integration/continuous deployment process
• Experience with collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
• Experience with integration tools like gitlab,jenkins is a plus
• Rest API
• Clearly communicate and document quality plans for scrum teams to review.
• Develop and maintain high quality functional, regression, and end-to-end tests for iOS Okta Verify app.
• Develop test automation, and contribute actively towards design and code reviews.
• Write and review designs and code in Swift/Obj-C with colleagues of different skills and seniority
• Validate bug fixes and recommend product improvements to ensure seamless user experiences for iPhones, iPads and Apple Watch.
• Raise quality issues with the quality and development teams in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with the product management, development and cross functional teams to define test plans and test case scripts based on business requirements and application software designs.