Please note this is a 1 year contract position.
PLEASE ADD LINKEDIN PROFILE TO RESUME!!
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
• 10+ years of SYBASE DBA experience - Sybase 12.x ; 15.x ; ASE, Rep server; scripting
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Provide database end to end support, shell scripting, performance and tuning, SQL script creation and tuning
• Support application releases to modify database objects, database creation, and data migration.
• Review SQL queries and database design for performance.
• Manage all database objects in a large mission critical system
• Adhere to corporate database security procedures. Work with application teams closely to implement the standard and best practice.
• Participate in On-call rotation.
• Occasional off hours and weekend support required.
• 10+ years of Sybase database administration
• 7+ years of shell scripting experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Multi-tasking and organization skill.
• Experience in SDLC and Change Management process.
• Excellent communication skill and organization skill
• People Soft DBA experience
• E Business Suite DBA experience
Please reference job number 1813.
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact