Role :: Sybase Apps DBA
Location :: Auburn Hills, MI
Duration :: Contract (Long term)
- Maintain responsibility for analysis of Sybase and SQL code.
- Tune queries, write Stored Procedures, perform indexing, and other database elements.
- Database design, coding, testing, debugging, and installing.
- Follow software development methodologies.
- Working through business requirements and designs with IT partners.
- Review and enhance existing Sybase/SQL code to improve performance.
- Interface with partners determines impacts of software changes.
- Confer development staff, PM's, regarding task definitions and schedules involving database(s).
- Plan/design database changes related to data conversion, tool configuration.
- Plan data refresh, migration, other initiatives related to large application development projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production problems involving databases.
- Able to write / modify & monitor unix scripts
Thanks and Regards
Technical Recruiter| SYSMIND, LLC
SYSMIND LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any discrimination. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company. All job offers are contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check and reference checks. Additionally passing the drug test may also be required. All contractors intending to work on SYSMIND's W2 are "at will" employees.