Our client, a Federal Credit Union is looking for a Senior Symitar Engineer to do all things related to Symitar. This resource will serve as the Subject Matter Expert for Symitar and be responsible for development, integrations, testing, implementations, installation, maintenance, upgrades, etc. Experience with PowerOn, RepGen, SymForm. etc/ is required. Prior experience in a credit union or financial institution is preferred. Interested in learning more? Apply today!
- 3-5 years applied knowledge of RepGen, PowerOn, SymForm, SQL, HTML, CSS, .NET, scripting languages and online/mobile banking platform knowledge.
- 3-5 years financial technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to engage in problem-solving skills to help identify and resolve issues
- Careful attention to detail and time management
- Effective communication skills
- Experience working for a financial institution
- PowerOn Language
- Azure DevOps
- Writing/Enhancing REST API s
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 4282DI-0051