Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
As a System/Data Security Analyst, you would be an individual contributor responsible for providing operational and procedural support to provision and maintain Access for employees across the Enterprise, including Windows, Midrange, and Mainframe platforms. A risk-oriented perspective is required, along with the ability to support BAU processes and maintenance of Enterprise Access platforms.
Analyzes, improves, implements, and executes security controls proactively to prevent external threat actors from infiltrating company information or systems. Researches more advanced and complex attempts/efforts to compromise security protocols. Maintains or reviews security systems, assesses security policies that control access to systems, and provides regular status updates to the management team. Typically has 5-10 years of relevant experience and will act as an individual contributor.
Additional responsibilities of the role:
• Manage ADCA finances (multi-million $ portfolio management) and spend
• Board of Director level metrics development and execution responsibility
• Responsible for the execution of regulatory expectations (ADSF/SCA)
• Responsible for internal (ADCA) execution (program and product management) across all my teams for Nation-State protection
• Security reporting/Business Intelligence for SLT
• Co-ordination with b3 leaders in 3rd Party and CST
• Previous experience in Information Technology / Information Security / Identity and Access Management
• Proficient in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe access provisioning and security systems
• Ability to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
• Experience with Project Management or working with Project Managers
• Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight. Motivated and willing to learn.
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
• Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
• Microsoft Office Proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, Etc.)
• Quick learner and self-starter
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solver
• Proven ability of risk oriented approach
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: