Job Title: Business Solutions Expert- SAP P and C
Location: St. Louis, MO 63102
Job Type: 15+ Months Contract
Notes: Hiring manager said on call they just want FICO configuration experience so they can create the specs and then coordinate with offshore team, everything else is a plus, the areas of focus would be Product Costing or Planning & Control. Managers are willing to train if the person has done implementations, but does not have exactly the modules they have. Again, FICO and great communication is main thing.
Planning and control
This contingent labor request will be full time allocated to the Starbucks project implementation. This person will be spending 50% of his/her time to perform Project Management activities within FICO (such as: Project and resource planning, project meetings: internal/leadership, internal/project SPOCs, external/Starbucks PMO group, GLOBE Steering committee; provide Project Status updates and communication; participate in onsite workshop and meetings) and 50% of his/her time to address the Planning & Controlling scope for the project roll out in US and Canada.
• Excellent Finance and Control business knowledge preferred
• Strong balance between functional and technical expertise
• Strong knowledge of the GLOBE landscape (e.g. SAP Application, complimentary applications), mainly Business Planning and Forecasting, other business areas integration, Period End Close functional areas including Financial reporting
• Good Project Management skills; Co-ordinate all deployment initiatives within the project and ensure relevant issues are communicated, addressed and resolved. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
• Can define and establish scope of a project, and coach others to do the same
• 8+ years of experience with SAP (S/4 Hana) or 3 full lifecycle implementations of SAP in a consumer goods environment
• Understands other functional areas and able to influence decisions in those areas. Can define and establish scope of a project, and coach others to do the same