Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the government space? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, design, system administration, and communication skills? That's why we need you, an experienced SharePoint Administrator and Web/Graphics designer on our team! You will support the Government Engineering and Management Operations Division in designing, building, and maintaining a captivating web presence, administering access and content to the SharePoint sites, and supporting Senior Leaders' vision of the Directorate brand.
This is an opportunity to build your experience with using the latest open source tools, trends, and techniques while supporting the mission of our Intelligence Community Customer.
Let us help you build your career while you provide critical support to the customer mission. When you join Perspecta, you become part of a culture focused on supporting employees, providing a variety opportunities, and ensuring stability. You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our online learning portal. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing another degree or certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We will also take care of you financially, by providing a benefits package that is un-matched and puts money back into your paycheck. Let us pay a significant portion of your medical, dental, vision premiums, provide increased Paid Time Off (PTO), and provide an annual monetary bonus! At Perspecta, we'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
This position provides support to the Engineering and Management Operations (EMO) Division, ensuring effective and efficient execution of ongoing management operations within the Directorate. The positions specifically provides web and graphics support to both the Directorate and its subordinate Program Offices. Primary duties include:
- Design, Build, and Maintain the Directorate and Program Office SharePoint sites, to include content management and the creation/management of user accounts
- Interfacing with the Media Services Center (MSC) to ensure awareness of:
- Enterprise level plans, requirements, and standards for web presence
- MSC capabilities for broadcast video engineering, technical documentation, video system design and installation, media equipment and supplies procurement, and computer interfaces with broadcast production equipment
- Developing multimedia and graphics for presentations and Directorate use by providing design concepts, generating content, and assembling presentations
- Gaining and maintaining Privileged User Status to support Directorate level leadership media content transfer to approved transportable Government Personal Electronic Devices (GPEDs), e.g. iPads and laptops.
Additional Duties may include:
- Assisting the ACIO by:
- Coordinating with the Communication Systems Directorate (COMM) customer liaison office on IT and IA requests and actions
- Ensuring implementation of the IT-IA-IM policies, processes, and instructions across GEOINT, including but not limited to tracking software licenses and NRO Information Service Provider Requirements System (NISPRS) requests
- Assessing potential impacts related to technology transfer requests and assisting in developing GEOINT positions related to these transfers
- Keeping abreast of and providing recommendation to Business Processes, Functions, Directives, and Instructions
• BS 5-7 Years, MS 3-5, PhD 0-2
• 3 years in the Intelligence Community and or/DOD programs
• Demonstrated experience interacting with Executives (equivalent to GS-15, SES, SIS, O-6, and higher)
• Understanding of the Intelligence Community structure
• Experience in designing websites using SharePoint and SharePoint Designer
• Experience using Photoshop
• Website and/or Graphic Design experience About Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO
Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).