THIS IS A 3 MONTH CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION AND THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING SPONSORSHIP, MUST BE ABLE TO CONVERT TO FTE WITH NO SPONSORSHIP
You will be working closely with corporate employees to ensure that all employee computers and technical support questions are resolved. Primary responsibilities include: desktop support, communicating with HQ staff, branch office staff and counterpart IT staff at Realogy, responding and resolving system support tickets, provide level 1 support for branch office network infrastructure, 1 week rotating on-call schedule and be available for some traveling. To be successful in ZapLab's dynamic environment, qualified candidates must be self-motivated, work closely with others in a true team environment. Excellent problem solving, multitasking, troubleshooting skills, logical thinking and attention to detail are required to work in this challenging and dynamic environment. *Added responsibilities with progress experience into production Linux/AWS/Windows Servers.
At least five years of professional Linux experience with increasing responsibility and scope
Professional experience developing and supporting large-scale, high-volume,
on-prem/cloud-based production environments
Significant professional experience in Linux (CentOS, RHEL) administration and
configuration management (We use Saltstack)
Knowledge in containers, microservice architectures, infrastructure as code, immutable
infrastructure, and continuous deployment.
Professional experience with Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, DHCP, DNS, and SMTP. Strong
understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack and network fundamentals
Integrate and help operate Enterprise-class solutions across various infrastructure
platforms Cloud (AWS/CenturyLink),virtualization, SAN/Storage, Server, Networking,
Backup/DR, Performance, Monitoring
MUST have AWS experience
- Minimum 1-2 years Mac OS X and iOS experience
- Minimum 1 year supporting mac environment
- Experience troubleshooting Mac hardware
- Experience binding Mac to Active Directory
- Hands on experience recovering backup Mac OS
- Basic networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP)
- Basic Office365 troubleshooting on Mac OS
- Experience working with AppleTV, iPads, iPhones, Android devices
- Strong front end customer service experience and self-motivated
- Candidates must have good verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in setting up and maintaining desktops, notebooks, printers, and user phones in a corporate environment
- Working knowledge –Windows 7/10, and MS Office
- Windows servers knowledge – Windows 2008 and 2012
- Prior experience/knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory management.
- Linux Redhat/CentOS
- Other Mobile devices
Knowledge of systems and network monitoring tools (Nagios, Check_MK, Prometheus,
Desire to jump in and learn new systems very quickly. Self-starter, able to operate with
Approaches production issues with a strong sense of ownership and collaboration,
regardless of where the issue lies, and is excellent at root cause investigation and problem
Demonstrated scripting abilities (Bash and/or Python preferred)
VMware, PureStorage and Information Security experience is a plus
Proven ability and interest in mentorship of junior engineers
A fun and positive attitude!
565 E. Swedesford Road, Suite 220 Wayne, PA, 19087