$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 5K Sign-On BONUS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Are you a talented System Administrator looking for the next step in your career
? Check out TETRA CONCEPTS!
TETRA CONCEPTS, a PSS Company, is actively seeking a System Administrator Clearance Requirements TS/SCI with polygraph
(Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required. Job Description
This position is for personnel to staff the Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Help Desk team, which issues and maintains RSA tokens. Specific tasking will include coverage in the following areas:
• Perform basic troubleshooting for RSA Token requests or gather information in regards to RSA Token problems for escalation to the next level (e.g., Tier II...Tier III)
• Maintain, hand out and take returns of RSA tokens for users from each kiosk at the customer site in support of DoD Scorecard and STE/STN (CSPid) mission requirements.
• Issuance of DoD software
• Update all customer systems related to tracking trouble requests.
• Continue to provide communications to affected parties regarding the status of open tickets.
• Work with common knowledge database to resolve systems issues promptly.
• Minimum Required Skills/Experience
• TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
• 3 years System Administration experience
• An additional 4+ years of System Administration experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
• 2+ years experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) authentication services. Critical Skills
• Knowledge or skill relevant to basic computer operations
• Attention to detail and time management
• Excellent communications skills (via telephone, email or other applications) Desired Skills
• Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
• Understanding of multifactor authentication solutions.
to join our growing team located in Annapolis Junction, MD. About Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company:
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management, and Consulting Services. For over 20 years, PSS has enabled Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost effective professional services and solutions. PSS provides a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing local Federal sector workforce. Tetra Concepts is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PSS, and is located in our Columbia, MD office!
Our various customers include: US Army, US Navy, DLA, NAVAIR, DOE, DOS, VA, USDA, TRANSCOM, FBI, DHS, DIA, NGA, GSA, AMBC, DOT and the DOC.
If you are a System Administrator and seeking an established, mid-sized company to work for, consider a career at Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company!
We offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience, in various areas, depending on your individual aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but also strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively. In addition to a working environment with opportunities for advancement, we also offer the potential for the following benefits (please inquire further for a full list of benefits):
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid leave (holiday, sick, vacation, etc.)
- 401k plan (employer matching contribution)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Computer purchase programs
- Potential for clearance upgrade, when possible
- Flexible work hours
By joining Tetra-PSS, you will have the unique opportunity to support various customers across multiple programs. Our excellent recruiting team will not only ensure that we find the best match for your skill set, background, and experience, but will also ensure that we provide you continuous employment through our Workforce Management Program.
Tetra-PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.