Job ID: 2113213
Location: ARLINGTON , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-09-28
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is currently seeking an experienced System Administrator - Monitoring Watch Officer in support of 24/7/365 operations.
Team C: Thursday-Saturday 7 a.m.-7 p.m. and every other Wednesday
• Provide active onsite operations, monitoring, and troubleshooting of IT systems and subsystems via various tools to support enterprise services to worldwide customer base.
• Through the use of various IT tools members are expected to identify performance issue, isolate fault(s), correct fault(s), and escalate when necessary within Service Level Agreements.
• Must be detail oriented and document all worked performed via appropriate ticketing/tracking system
• Collaborate closely with customers, other teams, and management to resolve incident(s) via verbal and written communications while providing regular updates until incident(s) are resolved.
• Must be able to provide summary reports to both technical and non-technical individuals that address identification of the incident(s), steps taken resolve incident(s), and root cause of incident(s).
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Perform Administrator functions, including creation, modification, and deletion of accounts across various systems.
• Perform workstation and server patching and other duties as they apply to supporting Tier III initiatives
• Active TS clearance
• Active DoD 8140 IAT Level II cyber certification or better
• Minimum 3 Years' experience in Tier III Support operations
• Proficiency with Monitoring, Ticketing, Troubleshooting, and Reporting tools
• Hands on experience with Server Administrations including virtualization
• Commitment to adapting and adhering to best practices
• Attention to detail and professionalism
• Experience with Organizational Messaging Systems (OMS) and subsystems including AMHS,ECGS,ITS, and MCS
• Hands-on experience with VMWare, SCOM, Aternity, Remedy, Prism and Splunk
• Active DoD 8140 IAT Level III certification
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related IT or technical fiel
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.