Cary, NC Role Value Proposition:
Assist MetLife Version Management and Build Tools Staff in the support of Application Development Teams. In this position you will be supporting MetLife application in an Operational role performing on boarding applications, troubleshooting build issues and supporting the Version Management tool stack. Key Responsibilities:
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Perform SCM tasks as directed by MetLife Version Tools Staff in support of our customers.
- Administration of the Service Delivery Automation Toolset for tool access and project creation.
- Assist in documenting from a Version Tools perspective.
- Assist in the on-boarding of Application Development Teams
- Rotational On call schedule
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology Operations.
- Experience with Administering Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server) or similar
- Continuous Integration and Release Management experience
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of Application Lifecycle Management and software development methodologies (Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Design, Development Tools, Version Control, Testing, QA, and Deployment).
Business Category Global Infrastructure Technology Operations Number of Openings 1
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience with Administering JIRA, Atlassian, GIT, Bamboo, Stash, Artifactory, Sonar, Jenkins, Subversion, Gradle, Maven, Ant, or similar
At MetLife, we're leading the global transformation of an industry we've long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 107405