Are you a Technical Support willing to work in Austin, TX? Join Esolvit, Inc. for building your career graph.
- 1 year of experience in Provides support for PC hardware/software to the Agency and ensure that all systems have a 99% uptime.
- 1 year of experience with Imaging and provisioning the new computer for users. Meet with users onsite to migrate user profile from current PC to a new PC.
- 1 year of experience in Support and Troubleshoot complex technical Microsoft Windows Desktops and Laptops related issues.
- 1 year of experience in Provides technical analysis and resolution of system problems. Identifies, researches, and recommends options to management. Ensures that all Security policies are followed.
- 1 year of experience with Ensure that all help desk request and incidents are resolved and closed in a timely manner based upon priority.
1-3 years of
- Hands-on work experience in desktop support.
- Experience in supporting a large-scale hardware / PCs deployment project is an asset.
- Must be customer oriented and have excellent customer interfacing and support skills.
- Must have work experience supporting local area network connected devices.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Windows 10 Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Office 365 products
- Strong resource and time management skills for systems support
- Ability to work at onsite at a client facility as required.
- Solid problem solving/trouble-shooting abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Self-motivated, detail and process oriented.
Esolvit, Inc. is a technology solutions provider connecting IT talent to IT projects. Since its inception in 2006, Esolvit, Inc. has been serving the State of Texas, federal agencies, various local government agencies, small and large private sector clients nationwide. We invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere.