JDA TSG has an immediate opening for a Systems Administrator to join our team in Mt Laurel NJ. This is a full time salaried shift role covering 7am-3pm Monday-Friday. Candidates MUST have 3 to 5 years of experience with Enterprise Class Data Center Systems Administrator in a Windows environment. You must be able to work independently and prioritize issues based on their criticality in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise Class Data Center Systems Administrator with the ability to perform Moves, Adds, and Changes following documented procedures and industry best practices.
- NOC duties including incident response and triage for network, server, and data center environments locally and in remote locations.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works with Senior Engineers to complete project tasks.
- Development knowledgebase articles
- Update system documentation including standard operation procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
- Windows Server Administration 2012 (2016 is a +)
- DevOps/Automation via PowerShell
- Redhat/CentOs System Administration
- Cloud Systems Administration (AWS, Azure, or Google)
- Active Directory Support
- VMware Administration
- Infrastructure Monitoring: SolarWinds, SCOM
- McAfee EPO Anti-Virus Administration
- MS Exchange /O365 Administration
- Microsoft Azure Administration
- Windows WSUS Patching, SCCM 2012
- CommVault Backup Systems Administration
- NetApp SAN Monitoring
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Administration
- MS SQL 2012, 2014 Management Studio Administration
Desired Skills and Experience:
- VMWare, VCP
- Microsoft MCSE, MCP
- NetApp Storage SAN/NAS, NCDA
- Cisco, CCNA
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
JDA TSG provides and substantially subsidizes all of the cost attributable to the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance / Short Term-Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Purchasing Discount Programs
- FSA / HAS