JDA TSG has an immediate opening for a Systems Administrator to join our team in Culver City, CA. This is a full time salaried role for an overnight shift covering 11pm - 7am Monday - Friday. Candidates MUST have 3 to 5 years of experience with Enterprise Class Data Center Systems Administrator in a Windows environment. You must be able to work independently and prioritize issues based on their criticality in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise Class Data Center Systems Administrator with the ability to perform Moves, Adds, and Changes following documented procedures and industry best practices.
- NOC duties including incident response and triage for network, server, and data center environments locally and in remote locations.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works with Senior Engineers to complete project tasks.
- Development knowledge-base articles
- Update system documentation including standard operation procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
- Windows Server Administration 2012 (2016 is a +)
- DevOps/Automation via PowerShell
- Redhat/CentOs System Administration
- Cloud Systems Administration (AWS, Azure, or Google)
- Active Directory Support
- VMware Administration
- Infrastructure Monitoring: SolarWinds, SCOM
- McAfee EPO Anti-Virus Administration
- MS Exchange Administration
- Microsoft Azure Administration
- Windows WSUS Patching, SCCM 2012
- CommVault Backup Systems Administration
- NetApp SAN Monitoring
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Administration
- MS SQL 2012, 2014 Management Studio Administration
Desired Skills and Experience:
- VMWare, VCP
- Microsoft MCSE, MCP
- NetApp Storage SAN/NAS, NCDA
- Cisco, CCNA
JDA TSG also provides and substantially subsidizes all of the cost attributable to the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance / Short Term-Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Purchasing Discount Programs
- FSA / HAS