Altruista Health, Inc., is seeking a highly qualified candidate to join our dynamic and growing health care technology company as a Senior System Administrator. Recently named one of Deloittes fastest growing technology companies, Altruista Health is a leading provider of patient-centric and customizable care management solutions for health plans and providers throughout the United States. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, were building solutions that positively impact peoples lives. If you're looking for opportunities for career advancement while performing meaningful work with great people, come join one of the Washington Metropolitan areas fastest growing companies! Highlights include:
* A competitive compensation package
* High quality health care plan
* Dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage
* 401(k) Plan with matching contributions and no waiting period
Under the direction of the Director, Infrastructure, the Senior System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software related to the delivery of the Altruistas care management software solutions to its various clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs
* Oversee install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
* Lead development and maintenance of installation and configuration procedures
* Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration and data loading tasks
* Oversee daily backup operations and archival of data as needed, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, and recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary
* Oversee the repair of any hardware and server issues and recover from hardware or software failures and coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies
* Responsible for applying OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities and configure / add new services as necessary
* Responsible for performing periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning and client reporting needs
* Lead the ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
* Act as a subject matter expert to coworkers and clients
* Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
* 2-5 years of related professional experience
* Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security)
* Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
* Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements, and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality. Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency
* Manage data imports, database de-duping and cleanup
* Identify production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes
* Support the Business Operations team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes
* Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrates sound judgement and decision-making skills. A problem-solver at heart
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy and professionalism.
* Strong work ethic, hands-on, with a customer service mentality
* Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure
* Able to drive a project from conception to completion, not just execute on an existing plan
* Strong understanding of data structures and data modeling
* Able to work independently and lead projects of moderate complexity
BACKGROUND CHECKS/FEDERAL HEALTHCARE PROGRAM EXCLUSION LISTS SCREENING
Candidates for this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check. All Altruista Health employees are subject to monthly screening to ensure that they have not been excluded from the Federal Healthcare Programs (using the OIG and GSA Exclusion Lists). The Companys pre-employment background check and OIG/GSA Exclusion Lists screening program is administered in compliance with all federal, state and local laws.
This position is based out of Altruista Health's headquarters, located in Reston, VA.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Altruista Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workforce.