By Light seeks a System Administrator to maintain Linux, UNIX (Solaris and AIX) systems in support of the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Solutions Delivery Division (SDD) Code Maintenance and Data Processing Operations task order. Successful applicants will work in a DevOps manner to ensure systems are available and properly functioning.
By Light provides a broad range of hardware, software, engineering, and IT integration services. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, we support defense, civilian, commercial, and health IT customers worldwide. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(k) match.
* Responsibilities include operating system (OS) maintenance; maintenance of core OS and Commerical Off The Shelf (COTS) components such as Oracle software that interface with the systems; security and intrusion detection at the OS level; ensuring security controls are in place to meet Risk Management Framework (RMF), Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), FISMA, and other DoD security controls as appropriate; support the DevOps Continuous Delivery pipeline, including monitoring logs and assisting in the troubleshooting of any orchestration and build issues
* Associate's Degree or higher
* 5+ years of experience with UNIX flavors (Linux, IBM AIX), Oracle and IBM technology stacks
* Experience with existing DHA/MHS applications a plus
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
* Must have a minimum active ADP II clearance
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Department: Information Technology