An I2TS 3 Systems Administrator will:
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Perform systems administration of physical and virtual server systems in various environments
- Provide implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, WSUS and file sharing
- Manage IT system infrastructure, processes, and develop new procedures as changes are integrated into the Windows Network.
- Provide Tier III problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of unique enterprise environment issues
- Support the project team to engineer server solutions supporting open and closed network environments and all required services based off project goals
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting skills to support Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Individually evaluate and prep software for automated deployment/updates through SCCM
- Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
- Ability to provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Be able to provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
Security Clearance: Additional:
- IAT II 8570 Baseline Certification -Sec+CE or equivalent
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Travel may be required in support of customer's mission requirements.
High School Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate's Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience, or Master's Degree with 4 years of experience
Please send your most up to date word doc resume to if you are interested in this position!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at