Position Summary: We are looking for a System Administrator to join our corporate office in Kearney, Missouri to be part of our growing information technology team. LaborMax System Administrators engineer, install, operate, and maintain company network systems and server clusters for local and remote offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer a server environment that enables data stability, responsiveness, and security for all business operational needs, application development, reporting, and support teams.
- Maintain network accessibility and availability options including but not limited to virtual private networks, remote desktop access, and secure wireless networking solutions.
- Maintain local and wide area network infrastructure for all business operational needs for multiple company locations. Manage, monitor, troubleshoot, and repair network and telecom issues to ensure maximum uptime of company networks and telecom services.
- Work with the Director of Information Technology and team members to develop redundancy plans and operations for all critical infrastructure systems; including key business applications and process infrastructure.
- Work with the Director of Information Technology and team members to build appropriate monitoring and reporting solutions for key business systems.
- Assist Information Technology support team members in the detection and resolution of issues at tier 2 and tier 3 level in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain technical documentation and reporting methodology for supported systems.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or a related field; or 2 years of proven work experience in data and systems management or an equivalent role.
- Ability to pass a background check required.
- Ability to isolate, troubleshoot, and repair moderate to the severe system, application, data, and network issues.
- Familiarity with engineering, installation, maintenance, and optimization of physical and virtual computing platforms, servers, data management, and information security systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Oracle, and VMWare ESX a plus.
- Strong ability to work in a comprehensive team setting that requires a high sense of urgency and an enhanced focus on quality.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills both written and verbal with an ability to advise and inform key decision-makers, director-level staff, and organizational stakeholders.