JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking a System Administrator to provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems for a Mission customer. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Monitor the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to customers
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in an technical discipline
- Additional years of relevant experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Five (5) years of systems administration experience
My SAIC Benefits.