Position Summary / Responsibilities:
• Coordination with the NOSC on all logical and physical issues that impact EITaaS ESD Operations
• Analyze, diagnose, and correct problems related to hardware assets
• Maintain system integrity and security by resolving issues from Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans
• Perform all patching, scanning, and imaging in accordance with standard Change Management and Government processes
• Add, remove, or update user account information in Active Directory
• Maintain the inventory (property book) and provide routine, daily and maintenance on all EITaaS ESD operated equipment.
• Perform project lead responsibilities for all new technologies which may require interfacing with customers and VIPs.
• Participate in weekly status call meetings
• Install, configure and maintain new hardware and software systems for EITaaS ESD
• Arrange repair for hardware through outside vendors
• Focal point to integrate new technologies/systems into existing environment
• Monitor logs and network and system performance correcting deficiencies as required
• Create backup and recovery policies
• Implement and enforce policies for the use of the computer system and network
• Document and maintain system configuration design documentation
• Create and maintain continuity documentation for this position
• Assist Team Managers with new hire onboarding and conduct/track initial training for all staff
• Perform Beyond Trust, SCCM, NICE inContact ACD and ServiceNow System administration
• Other duties as required or directed to sustain site operations
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
• BS in Computer Science, Networking, or other IT related field with at least 10 years hand on experience supporting desktops, laptops, servers, and network configuration
• Must have a functional understanding of compute and OS installation, with experience troubleshooting domain joined Microsoft Windows 10 systems
• Must have a moderate to extensive understanding of IP Networking.
• Must have CompTIA Security+ CE certification (CASP or CISSP preferred) or the ability to obtain within 90 days of hire
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interface with senior level customers
• Possess an active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance before start date.
• 2+ yrs ServiceNow administration experience
• Microsoft Certification (Win 10)
• Network Monitoring Systems
• Cisco IOS
• F5 BigIP
My SAIC Benefits.