Solidus has an exciting opportunity for an experienced System Administrator to provide broad theoretical and practical knowledge of System Administration in support of various Air Force Directorates at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Develop, configure and maintain the systems infrastructure (Workstations, Servers).
- Establish/Administer a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) infrastructure to manage systems.
- Write technical documentation for the system baseline.
- Research, recommend and document innovative approaches for SA.
- Perform verification and validation of SA.
- Provide and document troubleshooting and analysis that leads to problem resolution and adds to our knowledge base.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts, assist with user requests for NIPR/SIPR accounts (i.e., DADS, sFTP) on workstations and servers.
- Develop and document server room layout in preparation for new hardware installs and upgrades
- Attend/Contribute to planning and engineering meetings related to PSF and Program Management Office (PMO) baselines.
- Develop procedures and scripts to automate recurring.
- Continually maintain security certification in accordance with DoD/AF instructions.
- Apply applicable Risk Management Framework (RMF) security measures in the performance of all.
- Responds to emergency situations utilizing appropriate official shutdown procedures and follow-on power-up/activation procedures.
- US Citizenship AND an Active US Top Secret security clearance
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
- CompTIA Security+ certification ( required within 6 months of hire )
- Expertise with Windows 7 & 10 Operating System (OS) and later.
- Expertise with Windows Server OS 2008/2012/2016 as a SA including user management, DNS, and LDAP/AD.
- Expertise in setting up and administering the SCCM.
- Knowledge of Host Base Security System (HBSS).
- Knowledge of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
- Expertise with troubleshooting and problem.
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) OS 7.X.
- Familiarity with backup and restore procedures for a Windows and RHEL environment.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP.
- Familiarity with Virtualization technologies.
- Familiarity with MS Office Tools (including Visio).
- Experience with the creation of Technical Documentation.
Req ID 3886
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.