Kforce's client is looking for a System Analyst III - ERP in Davie, FL.
The Senior Systems Analyst is responsible but limited to the support and maintenance of the designated environment within the organization. The Senior Systems Analyst will support and may lead the technical service, training, communication, and documentation of such applications in a centralized corporate IT environment.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
* Lead projects and project teams for the benefit of the department
* Support and administer key applications defined by direct supervisor
* Provides support to all departments in researching application issues, such as reporting issues, data entry issues, etc.
* As a System Analyst, you will proactively research and locate necessary tools and processes to identify troublesome trends as they develop
* Conduct periodic system review s to ensure they are running efficiently
* Anticipate user requirements and develop programs, queries, reports, etc. to assist them as necessary
* Proactively designs/re-evaluates software procedures and processes to eliminate obstacles for end users
* Maintain system security by creating and maintaining user accounts along with supplying associated documentation required for security audits
* Perform tuning and maintenance of software applications
* Communicate regularly with supervisor to ensure priorities of projects are set and completed efficiently
* Participate in all implementations of software enhancements, upgrades, and patch installations
* Ensure adequate training documentation is correct and available for all end users
* Proactively researches and locates necessary tools and processes to identify troublesome trends as they develop
* Develop technical documentation in a clear and concise manner
* System Analysts ensure compliance with IT Policies and Procedures
* University degree in Computer Science or Business Administration required; Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job
* 5+ years of experience as a systems analyst in technology in a hospitality environment
* Experience in a corporate/franchise international hospitality organization a plus
* Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent technical knowledge of multiple technical disciplines
* Strong mentoring skills for teamwork and interdepartmental communications
* Expertise working with all parties including staff, customers, and vendors to resolve problems
* Proven ability to complete multiple tasks independently
* Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive/confidential information and to handle such information as required by Corporate, Federal, and State regulations/policies
* Ability to write reports utilizing industry standard reporting tools
* Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed
* Willingness to carry pager on rotation schedule for support to end users
* Willingness to travel as deemed necessary by IT Management
* Required excellent technical and operational knowledge relating to upgrades, patches, hotfixes
* Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Infor Lawson, SUN, GHR, etc.
* Knowledge of Unix, Cobol, Oracle SQL a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.