A person in this position will be required to work with and across teams of analysts to provide advanced level support for their customers. Performs advanced system configuration changes and maintenance to support the lifecycle of the application. Recommends design enhancements and changes for complex systems. Required to mentor other staff and lead teams.
Expectations of the analyst are:
- Understand the basic work flows of an ambulatory clinic and how Epic is typically used
- Thoroughly understand the user tools and ability to teach these tools to another person
- Comfortable in 1:1 training where the provider may ask a variety of questions. 1:1 is very different than classroom and, in some ways, much more stressful since it s difficult to hide in the curriculum
- Able to either answer the questions or do some research at a later time and follow up with the provider
- Ability to be compassionate and sympathetic to the frustrations of the provider but then effectively redirect them back to the training
- Generally likeable by providers Knowledgeable with great social navigation skills creates the most effective learning environment where we tend to get the best feedback from providers