At Thriveon, our purpose is to empower people to create business success with Information and Technology - we do this by providing organizations World-Class Managed IT Services and Technology that builds their business. This purpose starts internally with Thriveon's Management Team by committing to improving the lives of the staff that works for them. The company understands that its people are its most important asset and is focused on developing a satisfying and rewarding career plan for its team members and creating an environment for them to grow and thrive.
If you are looking to be a part of a team environment that enjoys positively impacting the lives of the people you serve and feel the calling to work toward something greater than yourself, we want to talk to you!
This position reports directly to the Ops Manager and is responsible creating quite, predictable, secure technology environments for clients.
This role is one of the most important components of our Service Delivery Engine; it has the opportunity to dramatically impact the day of the people we serve by creating a hassle free and secure technology experience. It works closely with the Thriveon Technology Consultant recommending technology changes from identified risk. An ability to understand technology networks, business systems and security in a manner that allows you to properly create and align to new standards will be key to your success. The role requires an ability to be process driven, you can be good in this role with the ability to follow process, but to be great you must look to continuously improve process and efficiency.
A qualified candidate must possess personal alignment to Thriveon core values and accept accountability of their well-defined responsibilities and ownership of work to completion.
(Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Completely understand assigned clients technology: network, systems, and security, Be the expert for the rest of the team
- Champion technology standards creation and clients alignment to
- Identify technology risk and recommend changes
- Ability to identify service requests that are a result of being out of Thriveon best practices (The Thriveon Way) and create resolution plan
- Maintain technical relationship with the client
- Update documentation management systems in a detailed manner, consistent with the Thriveon documentation process
- Ability to identify and escalate potential client relationship problems and work hand in hand with Thriveon Technology Consultants to resolve them
- Work with Centralized Services team to discuss any issues with Thriveon tools and/or find ways to create or improve efficiency with the tools
- Fanatic client satisfaction with ability to follow up and ensure client understands they are appreciated and important
- Maintain up to date Time Entries and Expenses for billing and accounting purposes
- Find opportunities to make improvements to the position – we value and request your feedback
- Participate in regularly scheduled huddles, prepared to report on your individual metrics including reasons for deviation
- Client Tickets per endpoint a Month: 0.25
- Client Reactive Hours per Endpoint a Month: 0.25
- Incomplete or Overdue Reviews: 0
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within relevant IT field
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information sciences, or related field preferred
- Support skills within the Microsoft and VMware environments
- General understanding of small to mid-size business IT systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to look at service delivery through the lens of efficiency – have the ability to understand how to look at Proactive processes to determine ways to become more efficient
- Detailed oriented with strong documentation skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary $60,000- $80,000 Based on Experience
- Medical & Dental Insurance 75% of family premium covered
- Paid Holidays and Training Opportunities
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Cell Phone Provided by Company or Reimbursed