Role: Software Quality Assurance Analyst/Mainframe Tester
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Long Term Contract
This position will consist of analyzing business requirements and develop detailed test plans, test scenarios and test cases. Perform testing activities for Java, COBOL, CICS and batch programs on distributed platforms.
Develop and adhere to standard Software Quality Assurance methodologies and best practices. Identify tests based on system specifications and/ or business needs and perform defect management activities. This role is also responsible for identifying testing issues and risks and reporting it to the Testing Lead.
- Experience as a tester for mainframe and distributed systems and experience with Database technologies like Oracle, DB/2.- Required 5 Years
- Strong Experience with database technologies such as Oracle, DB/2 including queries and data verification- Required 5 Years
- Understand the differences in testing objectives and how to build a test schedule and construct appropriate testing cycles, test plans. -Required
- Experience with HP suite of testing tools, including Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Quick Test Professional (QTP) -Required 5 Years
- Experience with diverse technology integration points - mainframe vs. distributed, java technologies, COBOL/CICS, secure transfer protocols, DB2, VSAM- Required 5 Years
- Organize, manage and provide clear guidance to teams in order to reach the testing goals and tight deadlines with candor, transparency & collaboration Required
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC and Software Quality Assurance concepts and best practices with software testing experience.- Desired 5 Years
Saba Perween | Sr. Technical Recruiter