Known for “Delighting the Client” through a performance, innovation, and employee-centric culture, S2Tech is a fast growing and leading-edge IT consulting company, serving clients all over the United States. We are widely recognized as a leading provider of services in support of Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) and related healthcare systems. (More details at www.s2tech.com)
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the design, maintenance, procedures, and architecture related to data, program applications, and system documentation
- Perform required tasks to design, configure, operate, and perform maintenance on networking and/or computer systems
- Conduct system design activities and reviews of detailed application module specifications, classes, objects, methods, and other software components
- Ensure that all architectural solutions met the technical and functional requirements of the project
- Prepare documentation to record initiation of designs
- Analyze integration limitations and create innovative solutions following industry standards and requirements
- Ability to perform efficiently in a programming environment, as well are collaborate with business and organizational expertise.
- Define system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Work autonomously to complete goals as laid out in solution or project goal terms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or another related Networking Specialty
- Previous experience working with State Medicaid/MMIS projects and/or Healthcare
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation of computer systems and networks
- Working knowledge of DNS, SMTP, IIS 6&7, SQL, Active Directory, and MSMQ
- Verifiable experience working with Object-Oriented Programming, coding for large scale web or client-server applications and design and development of application service layers
- Ability to utilize network analyzers such as LAN and WAN analyzers, network connectivity tests, and ATM analyzers
- Understanding of load balancers and network server load balancers
- Ability to remain balanced and focused so as to ensure the integrity of the systems no matter the requirement changes
- Desired: Industry-Specific Architectural Certification (CTA, RHCA, CCAr, TOGAF 9, ITIL Master, etc.)
S2Tech is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer making decisions without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.