Title: System Architect Location: New York, NY 10022 / Albany Work Hours: 37.5-hour work week Duration: 10 Months
Spruce is an award-winning Information Technology firm with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients. Our mission is to be a leading provider of solutions and technology services, always keeping to our core value of integrity as we inspire and empower our creative and talented employees, do what’s best for our clients in every engagement, and share our success by giving back to our communities.
- Experience in providing technical leadership for development and implementation of complex IT applications `including evaluating and recommending tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality outcomes.
- Experience developing technical plans, procedures, standards and internal controls for IT application implementation including reviewing security test outcomes and ensuring fixes for security vulnerabilities in partnership with technical teams.
- Experience in leading data and system migration from an on-premise data center to a SaaS application including experience managing the technical quality of data cleansing, migration and conversion of legacy data into SaaS solution.
- Experience collaborating with various business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, software developers, data managers, peer organizations, quality assurance and technology leaders to translate program requirements into technical solutions and system designs in government experience with Federal and State implementations including experience reviewing system design and hosting architecture from performance and business continuity perspectives.
- Experience as Technical Lead responsible of delivering timely and quality deliverables for projects requiring extensive business analysis and resulting in significant business process and organizational change.
- Experience in monitoring and promoting software development standards including code management, testing protocols, release management procedures.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent, from an accredited institution.
“Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.”