NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc. is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
- Florida's Best Companies to Work For two years in row
- State's Diversity Business of the Year
- America's Fastest Growing Private Companies - Inc. 5000
- Tampa Bay Fast 50
Job Title: System Central Analyst in Orlando, FL Duration: Long Term
- Answer telephone calls, e-mail inquiries, and visiting customers experiencing technical problems.
- Install, configure, deploy, maintain, and ensure the effective operation, within client standards, of all end-user hardware, software, and mobile devices. Some of these devices are:
- o Hardware: desktop PCs, tablets, peripherals equipment, printers, air cards, clocks, etc.
- o Software: Windows OS, Microsoft Office, applications, VPN, Netmotion.
- Monitor, respond to trouble calls, and provide end-user training in use of equipment and software.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, prioritize, communicate, and resolve incidents expeditiously both remotely and/or on-site.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer s expectations.
- Exhibit proficiency in Windows based applications such as IE, Chrome, Java, Adobe, etc.
- Apply excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey technical and non-technical terms.
- Ability to document technical procedures/solutions to update Support Center documentation.
- Interact and coordinate resolution of problems with internal/external IT groups and/or vendors.
- Knowledge of MS Exchange, Active Directory, and Network protocols.
- Shift work; may be required to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Responsible for traveling to remote sites. After hours (on-call) weekly rotation.
- Valid driver license and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to self-develop relevant job-related skill(s) for current role.
- Associate s degree from an accredited institution in Information Technology or closely related field.
- This may be substituted for two-years of recent direct job experience in a medium to large scale enterprise IT support environment.
- One-year of fieldwork IT technical experience in an enterprise support center environment.
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation.
- Must have a clear and easily understood speaking voice.
- A+ Certified.
- This may be substituted for the following certificates:
- o Cisco IT Essentials.
- o Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- o ETA Computer Service Technician (CST).
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.