The Squires Group has a unique, direct-hire opportunity for a Lead System Engineer (802.11)
. Our client is working on a secure Radio Frequency (RF) transmission that is not encrypted for Wi-Fi and is backwards compatible with 802.11. The theory is worked out, and now they are looking to build a version 1.0 prototype. That's where your expertise comes in to play. You will oversee a small team of engineers, guiding the software and hardware design choices to build the prototype. This role is a combination of interface development and the implementation of state-of-the-art technology.
Our client offers excellent benefits including funding 80% of plan premiums and 50% of the HSA deductible for not only you, but for your family as well. Other benefits include 401K with immediate 100% vesting, with a company match 5% dollar for dollar of the 5% contribution, 4 weeks paid time off and Professional Development reimbursement up to $5000/year.
Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
Check out our Referral Program!
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- MATLAB, C/C++, or Python software
- Communications systems and theory
- 3+ years of experience with:
- OSI physical layer modeling of channels, propagation, etc.
- MIMO OFDM implementation
- 802.11 MAC or related protocol design
- GNU Radio or other SDR experience
- Team leadership experience
- Digital Signal Processors, FPGA, ASIC or other real time platforms
- Integrated toolchain development
- Recent commercial product development experience
- Familiarity with Digital / RF mixed signal design best practices
- Demonstrable writing and/or technical documentation skill
- Master's or PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or closely related field
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di