Job Number: R0111567
System Engineer, MidThe Challenge:
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact on national security? You understand your customer's environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to apply systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases in support of our client. You will Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts. You will communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives. You will be responsible for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.You Have:
- Experience as a Systems Engineer
- Experience with Stakeholder Requirements Definition, Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal
- Experience with Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BS degree with 4+ years of experience in system engineering roles or MS degree with 3+ years of experience in system engineering roles or 8+ years of experience in system engineering roles in lieu of a degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people-that's Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions - From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we've got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research - Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University - CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere-including your phone-and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships - In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we've partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity-fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker/Hackerspaces - Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.