DTS is looking for Web Performance Engineer (CDN/ NGINX / APM) for our direct client in in Charlotte, NC.
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
- Partner with the Agile development teams to learn and assume responsibility for documentation, logging, and monitoring for various systems
- Partner with DevOps on CI/CD improvements using Bitbucket, Jenkins, & OpenShift
- Implementation of monitoring on various online applications using solutions such as Splunk, UI-session replay, AppDynamics, etc. and ability to determine the right toolset to accomplish monitoring goals on net new application stacks
- Strong knowledge of custom alerts and ability to integrate data housed in disparate data sources to create workflow driven alerting
- Have understanding of administration of application servers like Node.js, NGINX, JBoss, Apache, Spring Boot, etc.
- Continuously tune and validate quality of current tools for network, system monitoring, UI-session replay, log file parsing, and implement a toolkit that works
- Assist in vulnerability scanning, RCA proposals for defects in Scrum team backlogs
- Participate in routine Agile and Scrum ceremonies
- Must have expert level knowledge of:
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Customer Facing Web Applications (Full Stack)
- Must have direct experience with:
- Leading Triages
- Monitoring tools (Splunk, AppDynamics, and/or others)
- SQL, Linux, Scripting, file manipulation, reporting and Visio
- Big data elements like server logs, user URL's, etc
- CI/CD tools such Bitbucket, Jenkins, & OpenShift
- Ability to communicate effectively to various levels of Sr. Management -- Technology and Business
- Experience and capability to lead small teams.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Karun @ 248-243-6098