HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc. (HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII MDIS is currently seeking a System Engineer II to work out of their Annapolis Junctionoffice.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following) :
- This is a high-visibility role that will have you working hand-in-hand with our Customer.You will collect information from the end Customer and translate it to consumable and actionable artifacts.
- You will work with a team of subs and primes, including other HII-TSD (formerly G2, Inc) engineers.
- You will develop and sustain the integration, feature- rich capabilities that promote modernization of visual iz a tion and presentation tools .
- Focus on building and maintaining as ecosystem of capabilities and tools.
- You will work at the ClearEdge HQs in Annapolis Junction, MD.They provide a collaborative environment and a fully stocked kitchen.
Qualifications and Experience:
- (14)Fourteen years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required .
- Bachelor s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four(4) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor s degree.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Any experience with the web-based application to facilitate SIGINT discovery through geospacial visualization and analysis .
- Knowledge in these Frameworks/Platforms: Angular, REST, Node, Tomcat, Grails, Google Earth and Leaflet.
- Knowledge in these CM/Test/Project Tools: Git, Maven and npm.
- Must possess and maintain a TS/SCISecurity Clearance.
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description