At Thriveon, our purpose is to empower people to create business success with Information and Technology - we do this by providing organizations World-Class Managed IT Services and Technology that builds their business. This purpose starts internally with Thriveon's Management Team by committing to improving the lives of the staff that works for them. The company understands that its people are its most important asset and is focused on developing a satisfying and rewarding career plan for its team members and creating an environment for them to grow and thrive.
If you are looking to be a part of a team environment that enjoys positively impacting the lives of the people you serve and feel the calling to work toward something greater than yourself, we want to talk to you!
This position reports directly to the Ops Manager and is responsible for implementing new technology to make our clients more efficient.
The role is one of the most important components of our Service Delivery Engine; it has the opportunity to dramatically impact the day of the people we serve in a positive fashion through the successful implementation of new innovation. An ability to plan and work to methodically complete the plan in addition to working after hours during project cutovers will be key to your success and to the success of this department. The role requires an ability to be process driven, you can be good in this role with the ability to follow process, but to be great you must look to continuously improve process and efficiency.
A qualified candidate must possess personal alignment to Thriveon core values and accept accountability of their well-defined responsibilities and ownership of work to completion.
(Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Provide fanatic client satisfaction with ability to follow up and ensure client understands they are appreciated and important
- Understand the business impact of every project
- Understand the clients technical and business goals for every project
- Understand how small issues could affect other delivery areas
- Proactively communicate changes to client environments with clients and other delivery areas
- Implement projects on time and within budget amongst several technical areas, including but not limited to: Servers, VMWare, Azure, AWS, Line of Business Applications, Network Switches, Firewall, Telecommunication Services, Computers, Mobile Device, VoIP Devices, etc.
- Update documentation management systems in a detailed manner, consistent with the Thriveon documentation process
- Provide support and mentoring leadership to other delivery areas
- Ability to identify and escalate potential client relationship problems and work hand in hand with Thriveon Technology Consultants to resolve them
- Work with Centralized Services team to discuss any issues with Thriveon tools and/or find ways to create or improve efficiency with the tools
- Maintain up to date Time Entries and Expenses for billing and accounting purposes
- Find opportunities to make improvements to the position we value and request your feedback
- Participate in regularly scheduled huddles, prepared to report on your individual metrics including reasons for deviation
- Billable Utilization: 81%
- On Budget Completion: 90%
- On Time Completion: 90%
- Project Fallout Issues: 0
- Project CSAT: 95%
- Minimum of 5 years experience within relevant IT field
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information sciences, or related field preferred
- Support skills within the Microsoft and VMware environments
- General understanding of small to mid-size business IT systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to look at service delivery through the lens of efficiency have the ability to understand how to look at Proactive processes to determine ways to become more efficient
- Detailed oriented with strong documentation skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary $70,000- $100,000 Based on Experience
- Medical & Dental Insurance 75% of family premium covered
- Paid Holidays and Training Opportunities
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Cell Phone Provided by Company or Reimbursed