Welcome to UnitedHealthcare - Together We Are Making a Difference in the Lives of 47 Million Americans.
We aren't looking for just the typical System Management Analyst. We are seeking an innovative technology "Evangelist" to help transform Medicare & Retirement's Insurance Solutions IT organization! Primary Responsibilities:
- Environment Build and Support
- CI/CD Pipeline build and automation
- Day to Day collaboration with Scrum Teams, providing support to our developers and testers
- Participation in a rotation for operations support, prod and non-prod
- Participation in software release and deployment activities.
- Writing appropriate levels of documentation.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of IT experience on Linux Platform
- 1+ years of IT experience on web-based products
- 1+ years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
- 1+ years of experience with Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development
- 1+ years of experience with CI/CD tools (like Jenkins, Sonar, Fortify, XLDeploy, Maven, Docker, Chef, Terraform)
- 1+ years of experience with at least 1 scripting language such as (Groovy, Shell, Python or PowerShell)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
- Relational database experience,(preferably a recent version of Oracle)
- Chef, Terraform or other infrastructure automation tools
- Cloud based experience (Redhat OpenShift, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Github (or Git)
- Healthcare Insurance industry experience
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.