You will join a research team working on and contributing to multiple new mobility experience projects using simulated driving platform for a global Automotive manufacturer.
The projects may include develop and evaluate various human-machine interfaces, features and systems in an autonomous vehicle or a new type of mobility.
• Assist to develop required systems/features, and build scenarios and workflow for evaluation.
• Integrate hardware and human monitoring sensors in constructed research environment.
• Develop and integrate software solutions to streamline data collection and pre-processing.
• Organize the collection, processing, and storing of data from different sources and sensors.
• Construct required dataset and develop metrics for system assessment.
• Coordinate with our scientists and research engineer to develop and assess systems.
• Excellent programming skills in C++, C# and Python.
• Experience in Robot Operating System (ROS).
• Experience in simulated driving platform or game engines (e.g. Unreal Engine 4, Unity).
• Experience in working on human behavioral and physiological data and qualitative data is a plus.
• Hands-on experience with data from different resources; experience in extracting and manipulating large data sets using standard tools such as SQL, Python.
• Experience with software development tools and processes: Git, Jira, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to be productive independently in a small team environment.
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Game Development or related field.
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 24 months
Submit resume to
OSI Engineering is a leading talent acquisition and services company, building powerful IT and Engineering development teams to meet speed-to-market demands across the US. We develop, implement and manage workforce solutions through every stage of the product lifecycle, from early application development through final production, delivering the highest-level technology professionals. Our capabilities include technical staff augmentation, managed service programs and resource planning solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, OSI’s technical expertise spans the software stack from the firmware layer up to the user interface. We deliver dynamic and diverse teams for IT Services, Networking Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Mobile Hardware and Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Connected Car, Enterprise Information Security and Data Science. Our quality-focused approach to talent acquisition and services helps our clients successfully launch their concepts and products that change the world.