AppTech Group is immediately looking to fill Multiple positions for System Security Administrator role with our client at Herndon, VA.
Security Clearance: Must have Security Clearance
Note: Partial Remote Available
Work Location: Herndon, VA
Project Term: Long Term (1+ years)
Essential Job Functions:
- Enforce and maintain device compliance in accordance with IT Security policies
- Provide system administration of Unified End-Point Management (UEM); compliance, app store, software packages and deployment and OS / App patch management
- Preform Vulnerability assessments, analyse reports and draft mitigation plans
- Manage and automate enterprise-wide end-point system patching for OS and standard applications
- Responsible for advanced configuration, administration and support of data backup and restoration end-point solutions
- Participates in the life cycle management of IT security policies and documentation
- Research new and upcoming threats and recommend remediation plans
- Reports to IT Leadership vulnerabilities, exposures, misuse and noncompliance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience Management of VMWare Work space One (Air Watch) solution
- Automated Vulnerability patch management and application deployment
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures and standards.
- Ability to interact with associates at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and to
- comprehend business imperatives.
- A technical certification (e.g. VMWare or Microsoft)
- Experience with Power Shell scripting
- Creating and managing Active Directory GPOs
- Strong experience and technical knowledge of operating systems, such as OSX, Mobile iOS and Android
- Strong experience in application and software inventory/deployment, patch and configuration management
- Experience in management of Nessus vulnerability management suite
- Strong analytical skills to analyse security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to develop and guide team members and to work with only minimal supervision.