Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Security Systems Engineer in the Dayton area. This position will function as part of a team providing systems engineering integration and architecture support. They will develop documentation supporting the accreditation of space launched systems in support of the Federal government. They will support production of artifacts to include: operations views (OV), systems views (SV), capability views (CV), data views (DV) using systems modeling language (SysML). They will apply their strong interpersonal and organizational skills in building relationships with community stakeholders.
The work is in support of both Intelligence Community and Department of Defense (DoD) programs. This position is contingent upon contract award. Award anticipated 1 December 2021.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship. Job Responsibilities
- Document current MASINT processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) architectures and networks
- Draft documentation to support Program Protection Plan (or equivalent for non DoD customers) to include anti-Tamper sections.
- Create artifacts to include: operations views (OV), systems views (SV), capability views (CV), data views (DV) using system modeling language (SysML)
- Support information on community acquisition efforts and prepare a program plan that lays out an integrated approach
- Coordinate with customer stakeholders for verification and validation of drafted documentation.
- Applies system engineering methodologies to enhance R&D and acquisition processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
- Bachelors' degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering, computer engineering, computer science, physics, math or information technology related technical fields with at least 3 years' experience in a mix of systems engineering/architecture development and technical project management in support of the IC or DoD
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and interact with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
- Masters' degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering, computer engineering, computer science, physics, math or information technology related technical fields with at least 5 years' experience in a mix of systems engineering/architecture development and technical project management in support of the IC or DoD
- Experience engineering / implementing operational prototypes is highly desired
- Experience working with Software Developers, System Architects and System Engineers
- Understanding of current and emerging Cryptography methods and algorithms.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
Riverside Research remains committed to the safety of our employees and customers. Under Executive Order 14042, effective January 4, 2022, all Riverside Research employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Fully vaccinated means at least two weeks after the final shot in the required timing and dosage. Riverside Research will grant reasonable accommodation to those where a medical or religious exemption has been approved by the company. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022, unless an approved accommodation has been granted by Riverside Research. All new hires starting after January 4, 2022 must be fully vaccinated by their start date.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check. Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit: