System Software Developer (C++, Embedded Development, Linux) in Southbury, CT
Position: System Software Developer (C++, Embedded Development, Linux)
Location: Southbury, CT
Duration: Full-Time Permanent (no corp to corp, No Contract, No Remote)
Salary: Excellent Compensation with Benefits
Skills: C++, Embedded Development, Linux
For our prestigious client, we are aggressively searching for an experienced System Developer with expertise in C++, Embedded Programming, and Linux for their location near Southbury, CT.
- You will work in the forefront of Green Technology and get great technical challenges in a multi-disciplined R&D team.
- You will be working with automation software.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, preferred Master degree
- Multiple years of experience in software development
- Very good knowledge of C++
- Experience with embedded programming and development
- Experience with Linux
- Excellent communication (English spoken and written) and team working skills
- Ability to work independently, with high motivation and commitment
- Experience with the design, development and maintenance of large technical software packages.
- Experience with image processing, signal processing or similar algorithm development
- PC based software development in the area of machine control
- Development of embedded system software
- Maintenance and extension of existing software packages
Please click the Apply Now button below to send your resume.