We're looking for a System Support Analyst to provide ITSM support within a production environment. Excellent opportunity to join a leading tech-driven financial organization.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the System Support Analyst:
Requirements of the System Support Analyst:
- Provide IT Service Management (ITSM) support within a production environment
- Send out incident communications to communicate pertinent information to subscribers
- Facilitate change advisory board meetings for visibility/approval of notable change activity
- Manage and coordinate all stages in the release process
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Solid understanding of ITIL standard methodologies
- Ability to command incident triage bridges to ensure rapid mitigation
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies to support day-to-day operations
- Strong experience using ITSM products
- Exposure to DevOps and Agile practices
Job ID: 355304 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!