INADEV, is an SBA (8a) Small Disadvantaged Business delivering mission-oriented high-quality mobile and cloud technology solutions to federal agencies including the Department of Justice, Census Bureau and United States Postal Service.
US Citizenship or Green Card/EAD status is required.
We are seeking a Customer/System Support Engineer for our Germantown, MD location for the following position:
- Technical Analysis, Configuration and Support experience of applications for the Ordering, Provisioning, Installation, Customer Service, Billing and Data Management systems
- Understand Internet service provider business processes, managing and maintaining catalog configurations
- Participate with business stakeholders in the process of capturing the requirements and converting them to system configurations
- Responsible for interfacing with global delivery teams to drive distributed system configurations for Business Support Systems and Operations Support Systems
- Support User Acceptance testing of business features based on technology stack including Salesforce, BPM, Enterprise Service Bus, JEE Application Servers and Oracle Databases
- Interact with Operations and Business Stakeholders for knowledge transfer meetings, review operations guide and consult on any usage related escalations from the upstream environments
- Technical Integration Queries support for external Subsystem integrators for API integrations
- Effectively work with Application deep support team to address Production and User Acceptance test environment functional and non-functional issues
- Write DB macros, Unix Scripts to automate routine production updates
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience doing Product Catalog Configuration and OSS/BSS System Support Engineer
- Strong experience in Oracle Databases, Data Analysis and Business Reports
- Experience in BSS/OSS application configuration, catalog configuration, Billing Invoice Verification in Service Provider production environment
- Experience in BSS/OSS application configuration in troubleshooting and analysis of end to end business data inconsistency across distributed systems
- Experience in developing tools and dashboards to support production environments
- Experience in using Salesforce platform and Salesforce based applications is a plus
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing for application API and other business features for pre-production and production environments
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- Multiple healthcare plans to fit your life for Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription
- Employer paid Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 8 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, vested immediately
- A flexible work schedules
- Excellent work life balance
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
No 3 rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.