This position receives, tracks, coordinates and resolves Information Technology data processing problems and user requirements for the client within the GuardNet enclave of the Information Network (DoDIN). This position works within the Joint Force Headquarters (JFHQ) G6 Directorate of Information Management (DOIM). This work includes the management and resolution of issues related to organizationally owned printers, contracted printers, DISA enterprise email and mobile device management, diagnosis of hardware, software, and assisting the user in resolving the problem; completing documentation and referring more complex/technical problems to the G6 System Support Supervisor or other information technology staff (e.g., programmers, database analysts)
This position works directly with G6 information technology staff to include Network Enterprise Center (NEC) staff and System Support Help Desk staff. This position also occasionally coordinates with RTI, Aviation and Recruiting & Retention IT staff on issue resolution.
Must be a U.S. Citizen (proof of citizenship required upon selection) Candidates are required to meet Federal screening requirements.Associate Degree in computer science or related field OR 3 year’s equivalent experience
1. Receives user requests via ticket system for technical assistance
2. Documents, refines, executes and closes user request tickets
3. Performs phone support and analysis/ticket creation of user phone request
4. Analyzes requests and determines course of action, ticket creation or routing
5. Instructs user on problem resolution
6. Promotes complex issues to technical specialists in the NEC or System Support
7. Assures problem resolution to created tickets within the allotted timeframe (72 hours for simple issues).
8. Manage NEARNG DISA EE and mobile devices via tickets submitted by users
1. Serve as the first-line technical specialist that responds to all help tickets assigned using phone, messaging, email and SolarWinds DameWare for remote support
2. Completes all DoD Enterprise Portal Services tickets (after prior approvals are complete) through DISA (DEPO)
3. Serves as primary phone support contact at System Support Helpdesk
4. Manages printer fleet through software and fields all help request tickets for all MFD devices; coordinates with RICOH contract support staff for resolution
5. Fulfills computer imaging tasks in support of baseline lifecycle plan based on tickets input by the System Support Supervisor
6. Analyzes and diagnoses hardware and software problem tickets with the technical guidance and assistance of other System Support Helpdesk or information technology staff
7. Submits change requests to System Support Supervisor for network hardware and/or software
8. Conducts adds and removes of permissions to user permission tickets with approvals from user Supervisor
9. Provides general ticket-based resolution support to printers and laptops at all NEARNG armories (remote support only, no travel to physical locations).
10. Mobile device management of DISA service-provided phones/smartphones via tickets submitted by users.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP, NO H1's
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact