GavinHeath is currently seeking a systems and network administrator for a client located in Centennial, CO. This is a full-time, direct-hire role, and requires at least 3+ years of hardware (network and systems) support and administration experience.
- Support and maintenance of virtual infrastructure in a highly redundant hyper converged hosting environment, including enterprise SAN storage running Microsoft Domain Services AD, DNS, DHCP; File Shares, SQL, IIS and Sharepoint, Management of SourceOne Archiving, Datadomain backup/DR operations; Cisco related platforms Call Manager, ASA FW, routers, switches, WAPS, SSL.
- Provide final tier technical support to Service Desk Technicians and guidance towards supporting the user community; tests/installs/upgrades new hardware and software; provides training and documentation as necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in the following areas of enterprise technology management and support: Windows Server 2008-2010, Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Exchange 2007-2016, SQL Server 2010-2012, IIS6-7, Sharepoint 2013, Client Windows OS, VMWare 5.xx.
- Expert working knowledge of WAN/LAN/WLAN, protocols and configurations to include basic CISCO FW, routers, network switches and WAPS, PKI/SSL certificates, ITIL best practice a plus.
- Familiar with best practice cyber security for enterprise operations, security gateways, web content filtering, host protection and SEIM tools
- Ability to respond 24/7 in the event of technology emergencies.
- Ability to mentor other team members and work to delegate tasks.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently prioritize work assignments. Ability to train non-technical users on network and PC based applications.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, fellow workers, outside agencies technical personnel, users and partner support vendors; ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with same.
GavinHeath provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, GavinHeath complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.