SELECT SOURCE INTERNATIONAL
Select Source International (SSI) has been serving major corporations for more than 15 years. At SSI, we believe in building a corporation with only the strongest and most capable individuals. Our world-class consultants have the expertise to meet our clients demands. Here at SSI, we pride ourselves on the fundamental belief that our team is essential to our company's growth. We assist our consultants every step of the way in order to match them to the best possible position for their skills.
Job Title: Systems/Business Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 12 month(s)
- Designs, implements, analyzes and modifies systems for various applications.
- Defines system objectives and prepares system design specifications.
- Responsible for interface problem solving.
- Acts as communication liaison between business and IT teams.
Additional Job Details:
- This Systems Analyst requires excellent software development, analytical, communication, and teamwork skills to work as a resource for many different operational and engineering entities
- Works closely with the Enterprise PI team to provide expertise around retrieving and visualizing data from the PI system.
- Builds and maintains PI AF structures and models to develop analytics, reports and dashboards.
- Builds complex PI Vision and Processbook displays in support of business requirements.
- Works closely with the Business Intelligence team to identify new data need for AF modeling and provide technology solutions for integration and collection of the required data.
- Bachelor s degree (BS) in computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience resulting in demonstrated ability to perform major duties.
- 2+ years direct work experience with the OSISoft PI products.
- 5 yrs. of Database &/or Software development experience
- Experience with PI Asset Framework (AF) and Analytics
- Excellent Solid analytical and problem solving skills; ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent business writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver clear, concise presentations.
- Ability to set and meet self-imposed deadlines and conclude assignments with minimal external prompting.
- Must be able to work effectively in a highly dynamic team environment and assist all groups as needed.
- Preferred Qualifications Above minimum qualifications and the following:
- PI Server 2016 Collective experience.
- Experience with advance OSISoft PI Integration tools
- Web and mobile application development and user interface design
- Working knowledge of PI Interfaces (RDBMS, UFL, OPC etc.)
Note: Selected candidates will be required to submit to a Background Check and a Drug Screen.
Deepak Singh Tomar
Cell: 651-204-9949, W: 952-546-3300 x 5050
13911 Ridgedale Drive Suite 230 Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305
Disclaimer: Select Source International (SSI) does not tolerate discrimination against any applicant on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, age, sexual preference or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law. It is SSI s policy to affirmatively recruit, hire, train, assign, transfer, evaluate, compensate, provide benefits, promote, demote, layoff, recall, and terminate employees on their own abilities, achievements and experiences. This policy applies to all SSI employee activities. SSI encourages diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all SSI associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity.
SSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.